BMS GATEWAY MAIN FEATURES:
The BMS Gateway allows the translation of BMSline communication BUS protocol (Modbus RTU) to other standard BUS languages (BACnet, KNX, Lonworks …).
The gateway behaves like a Modbus master towards the actuators, cyclically polling them and making the information accessible to the target technology (other languages).
The process also works in the reverse direction: when the data points of the target technology are changed, the gateway will automatically update the corresponding Modbus registers of the actuators concerned. The gateway provides a web-type interface that allow to perform configuration and diagnostic operations from any machine provided
with network interface and a web browser.
The standards currently supported are:
- BACnet MS/TP – BACnet on RS-485 serial line
- BACnet/IP – BACnet on Ethernet/IP
- KNX TP1 – Konnex protocol on proprietary serial line
- KNXnet/IP – Konnex protocol on Ethernet/IP
- LON TP/FT-10 – CEA-709 standard protocol on TP/FT-10 type interface
- LON/IP – CEA-852 standard protocol on Ethernet/IP
UCS supplies the gateway already equipped with four possible configurations